Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Thankful

Today I am thankful:

My husband passed some financial tests he has been studying very hard for!
I got to take a walk today - by myself!
It hailed outside for quite a while, which is a lot more interesting than just rain.
My kids like to play with worms - I think they are interesting myself.
My hot chocolate is fat free!
Asha has such a nice teacher and is in a good school!
I only have one child in diapers right now!
Purple flowers are out! I love purple flowers!

Happy Spring!

1 comment:

Chris Kemmerer said...

Thanks Colette, I'm so thankful for you! You do have a thankful heart. You do give sunshine. You do notice the little things, and they are important to you. You are a positive person. And most of all I'm thankful that you are a wonderful daughter, wife and mother. Thanks for making me thankful!! Love, Mom