Thursday, October 30, 2008

Potty Training Step #1

We are at the first step to our potty training efforts for Jeffrey - get the potty seat! He hasn't shown any interest, but I am more than ready to be done with diapers! So, today I went to Walmart and bought a cheap little potty (I guess I didn't save the one I used with the other kids). All the other kids were so excited! They wanted to put Jeffrey on it right away and start the process. Here is what happened after we got him on it: First Asha says, "Mom, I hear something! I think Jeffrey is going pee pee!" So, we lift him up to check.......nope false alarm! Then, Luke says a few minutes later, "Mom, I smell something! I think Jeffrey went poo poo!" So, again we lift Jeffrey up to take a peak...nope false alarm again. Finally, Jeffrey has had enough of the up and down. He gets up and says, "All done! ". Well, that was our first try.

Below is a picture of everyone helping Jeffrey. Poor guy! I can't blame him for not going. Who wants to have a crowd while your trying to go!

2 comments:

The Family Blog... said...

Colette,
That is such a precious picture! It would be a bit hard to go with all that company!!

Elizabeth said...

LOL! The joys of being the baby. Not that I have personally experienced it but my sister sure has a lot to say about it.