Monday, October 6, 2008

Craft Idea

Here is a really great craft idea! My friend bought this for my kids and they just love it. It is called Hama Beads. Each child can create their own designs on a little peg board with very colorful beads. Then you iron it and the kids have created a fun design that they can treasure forever or give as a gift. It takes patience and time (on the kids part), but I was amazed when Luke,Lana and Asha sat for almost an hour working on this very intensely! I don't know where she got it, but I think she must have found it on line. Hama!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

You can get them in a HUGE bucket at Michael's and use a 40% coupon. :) Michael's had some $1 kits that I bought several months back. I think the correct name is Perler beads. I found their website: http://www.perlerbeads.com/
They have some good ideas there.

A liked those for a while but he got really upset when one of his designs got knocked apart between the table and the ironing board. :(