Friday, August 12, 2011

Visit to the ER

A few days ago we were enjoying a fun evening outside after dinner. The neighbor kids were over, and they were all having a water gun fight. There were eight kids total running around our yard and things were a bit crazy (as they often are)! Without pointing fingers, an accident happened with a water gun and we heard screaming for our youngest! I ran over to him to see blood gushing out of his head. Once we got the bleeding to stop, we saw a pretty big gash or hole in Jeffrey's head. We took him to the Children's Hospital ER and got him all stitched up (six stitches to be exact). He handled it very well, and the next night he was out again playing water guns with the neighbors (this time with Mom and Dad keeping a close watch over him)!! We hope we won't be having any more ER visits this summer! Yikes!


1 comment:

Anna said...

O Colette... I'm so sorry! Please let us know if you guys need anything! I'm glad though he seems to be doing better.... will be praying for continued recovery.