Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Post for Jeffrey

I feel like I haven't posted very many pictures of Jeffrey lately, so I decided to make a whole post just for him. Jeffrey is now 5 1/2 and will be entering Kindergarten this fall. Wow!! Here is what he has been up to this summer.

Daddy and Jeffrey had a memorable time together as they both shaved their hair off outside under the warm sun.

Jeffrey loves to look at Star Wars books. You often find him doing this quietly on his own!

Jeffrey finally got to go up to the Space Needle! He has been asking for some time now (especially since everyone else in the family had been up there except him). Here he is checking out the view! The bonus was we all got to go with Grandpa and Grandma!!

Jeffrey's big news for the Summer is that he learned how to ride his bike! This is a big deal!! We are finally ready for a big family BIKE RIDE!!

No comments: