Friday, January 16, 2009

Part II: More Cars

Jeffrey continues to crack us up and give me new blog pictures that he will love when he is a teenager. Ha Ha!!
Here Jeffrey is wearing his Lightning McQueen underwear over his pjs. We bought him these underwear in hope that it will motive him to be potty trained. Now he just likes to wear them over his clothes and diaper. Brother!

This week when we were at the grocery store Jeffrey spotted some "Disney Cars" Spaghetti O's on the shelf, and insisted on getting them. Even though I don't normally buy Spaghetti O's, I thought it would be a fun treat. Boy, did he get into it....literally!

4 comments:

The Family Blog... said...

Colette,
These are so cute of him!!! I love the undies!!! Tell Jeffrey that I love spaghetti-o's too!

The Family Blog... said...

Colette,
These are so cute of him!!! I love the undies over the jammies! Tell Jeffrey that I am a fan of spaghetti-o's too!

The Dunns said...

Oh, he is going to either love or hate that picture!

We found Cars Campbell's soup last week. Daniel (who has NEVER liked soup) at one point said, "Mom, this soup is delicious!" Funny boys!

Elizabeth said...

Those pictures are priceless! And have so much potential for blackmail in the future.