Tuesday, October 2, 2007

You Are What You Munch

I thought this was a fun little survey, especially since I can tend to be a snacker!

You Are What You Munch:

1. Is your favorite snack Potato Chips? Then your personality profile says you're ambitious and competitive. Only the best is good enough for you and your family, and you're determined to get it for them.

2. Is your favorite snack Tortilla Chips? Then your personality profile says you're a perfectionist and you plan ahead, so you tend to take charge and micromanage every project, from household finances to your kids' homework.

3. Is your favorite snack Pretzels? Then your personality profile says you're the neighborhood happening' mom - lively, upbeat and interested in all the latest fashions and trends. You're always ready for a spontaneous fun or a last-minute invite.

4. Is your favorite snack Cheese Curls? Then your personality profile is that you're highly principled, trustworthy and conscientious, and spirituality plays a big role in your life. You're more concerned with good sportsmanship than with winning.

I'm totally the Cheese Curls! Actually that sounds pretty good right now! =)

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Fun survey! I am loving "pirate booty" right now, along with my kids and that isn't on the list. :) I guess the closest one would be cheese curls.