Sunday, October 7, 2007
What A Hunk!
Tonight I watched a home video clip with my In-Laws of my husband when he was in high school (17 years old). What a hunk! I didn't know my husband in high school, so it was fun for me to to see a small window into his life back then. He seemed like a different person than the man I know now, even his voice sounded unfamiliar and different. Yet he still has some of the same mannerisms. Which caused us much laughter! Tears of laughter, in fact. Sometimes I wish I would have known him back then. What fun memories we could have shared. Well, maybe I'll figure out how to post part of that video on my blog. What a kick! =) Thankfully I don't have any videos of me in high school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment