Did you know that in Greece there have been 1,452 fires since the beginning of July until the 17th!? And yesterday there were 107!. (This interests me because a friend of mine is a missionary there). Pretty sad! I know there has been a lot of fires here too this summer. What is with all these fires!?
Did you know that in stores now you can buy school supplies, back packs and winter clothes? I thought summer just started!
Did you know that in our house we go through about a box of cereal in one day? Almost!
Did you know that in our house the toys that are used the most by everyone in the family are the Match Box Cars? Even the girls play house with the cars almost everyday.
Did you know that Matt and I are going to see Spider Man 3 this weekend in a local $3 theater. We can't wait. We like the Spider Man movies!
No comments:
Post a Comment