Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Jeffrey!

Yesterday my baby turned 4 years old. I just can't believe it! Wasn't it just yesterday I was carrying him around in a little front carrier all day or feeding him cheerios in his high chair? Gulp. I wish I could stop time, so that I could enjoy his every little growth a little bit more. Being that he is our last child...it's a bit hard to watch him grow up so quickly.

Jeffrey is our fun and easy - going boy. He loves to play with his cars, build with his blocks or Lego's, and now strum on his new guitar. He is content to sit and snuggle on our lap or tag along with Luke and his adventures. We are so thankful to God for his life!!!

For his birthday we took him out for dinner at a Mexican restaurant. He loves beans!! =) Then we came home and had chocolate cake. We loved celebrating him and making it "his" day!

All the kids were very "available" to help Jeffrey open his gifts.

Jeffrey playing his new guitar. He is a natural. We got him this because he loves music and played on Matt's guitar a lot (until he broke most of the strings).

Asha loving on her little brother.

Jeffrey got some ice cream and sombrero at the Mexican restaurant to celebrate his birthday.

Happy Birthday our sweet boy!!! We love you!

No comments: