Also, my Dad, Sister and I took eight of our kids to the Space Needle. We found a coupon for all the kids to go up to the top for FREE (BTW -if you are interested I have several more of these coupons). It was so fun!!! Here are some pictures from our time at the top!
Sunday, November 29, 2009
More fun with the family.....
The fun continued after Thanksgiving! My Sister and her family stayed with us for two nights. On Black Friday my Sister, her daughter Marissa, and I hit the sales at 4:30am. It is a tradition of ours no matter how tired we are. This year my sister got about 45 minutes of sleep and I about 2 hours. We are crazy, but it is a fun bonding experience. Coffee is always a MUST!
Also, my Dad, Sister and I took eight of our kids to the Space Needle. We found a coupon for all the kids to go up to the top for FREE (BTW -if you are interested I have several more of these coupons). It was so fun!!! Here are some pictures from our time at the top!
We had perfect weather...a few clouds but mostly clear! Beautiful!
At the top they had a free kids' cookie decorating table. Even Santa was up there in a space ship.
Good job Tyler!
Luke checking things out!
Opa with Asha & Lana.
Seattle is the most beautiful city!

Sweet Marissa!
Cousin fun!
Also, my Dad, Sister and I took eight of our kids to the Space Needle. We found a coupon for all the kids to go up to the top for FREE (BTW -if you are interested I have several more of these coupons). It was so fun!!! Here are some pictures from our time at the top!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment