A face tells a lot. A face is a mirror into what is going on inside. I enjoy watching the little faces that run around our house. I see many faces throughout the day. Excited, sad, angry, grumpy, bored, loving, impatient, silly, interested, or sleepy faces. Each tell a story or express an emotion or feeling. Jeffrey our youngest loves to give us many silly faces. Lately, all I have to do is turn on music and he will start in on his funny faces. When he shares with us his faces I know on the inside he is happy and excited about life. It is a joy to watch and brings much laughter. Here are a few I was able to capture with my camera (which isn't easy to do). In these pictures he is enjoying a yummy chocolate treat.


"It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all."
-Laura Ingalls Wilder
No comments:
Post a Comment