Yesterday at the library I met a mom who had boy/girl twins like I do (they were the same age too). It was very cute to watch all four of them interact. It reminded me that I have twins, because sometimes I forget. Luke and Lana are so different, but I'm beginning to see how their differences help balance each other out. This morning Luke was crying and upset about something (which happens often at home), and I watched how Lana quickly calmed him and brought him back to his senses. Or, sometimes at dinner Lana comes alive and gets in a very talkative mood. I've noticed during these times Luke will just sit and listen to her quietly and patiently. Like he knew she just needed her time to talk. What a sweet pair they make.
Quote of the day: "Oh wow, I really love this place!!!!!!!!!!" Luke - as we walked into Starbucks.
3 comments:
Colette,
your comments daily remind me of why I love being your "dad"
Colette, I love your Mary's heart by pondering all these things.
Post a Comment